Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Japanerific

The tori ten teshoku (translates as the chicken tempura set meal), my favourite meal at my favourite restaurant, Joyfull, i think i ate it at least once a week
Rice planting, this was the guy who knew what he was doing, the other 30 people who came to plant rice had no idea, rather difficult to plant in straight lines, i think this guy re-planted about half my lines.
My kids! this was one of my classes at my NON-academic school.....these kids were the cool kids on the block and i usually failed when i tried to out-cool them...and they were pretty smart sometimes, when i asked one student what his favourite sport was, he said sex, lots of sex.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I, for some reason, didn't believe you actually worked until I saw that pic of your class!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home