Sunday, August 21, 2005

Welcome to my photos..

This is my solution to getting a bunch of my pictures online for free.... I have a few from Japan up and if you keep going to the bottom there are a couple guelph ones and some from Korea. As the internet at my parents house is painfully slow ( i think it is some sort of dial up) the uploading is slow so keep checking back if you want to see some more of japan and also malaysia, hong kong and singapore...for the first half of japan and thailand you will need to be subjected to my photo albums as my digital camera was obtained half way through Japan. I held out as long as I could but after 3 dyas of lugging my 5 pound camera ( i swear it is the worlds heaviest point and shoot) around nagasaki I gave in. wait....if you have read the first post i promised i wouldnt use this as a blog...crap and now i ve just written a paragraph...oh well on to the pictures

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger laceylala said...

only people with a blog account can comment?...crap..how do i change that? i am going to try very hard not to be sucked in to the blogging void... but it may happen.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, figured it out.... now anyone can post away...

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

hey girl! glad to see some of the pictures you took in Korea! I totally see why you said it reminded you of Kagoshima...especially the Osumi side, eh? cool stuff and keep the photos coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home